Uterine removal surgery is one of the most applied surgical interventions today. Basically, in our society, uterus removal operations are approached with some prejudice. Many women have concerns after this operation, such as the end of their sexual life or the disappearance of their feminine characteristics. However, such situations arise entirely from false belief patterns. Because this is definitely not the case. Removal of the uterus does not create results that will negatively affect the sexual life of women. Misatake they can go on with their old life completely.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment due to a situation requiring Uterine Removal Surgery .
Table of Contents
What is Uterine Removal Surgery?
The question of what is uterine removal surgery has started to be asked a lot in recent years, because now people's prejudices about removal of the uterus, even if a little, have been broken. Uterine removal operations are the removal of people in the abdominal region or vaginally, which can be performed in many cases. Uterine removal surgery is expressed by using different techniques and by naming it differently, depending on the region where it is performed.
Where is Uterine Removal Surgery Performed?
Uterine removal surgery can be done in two places. One of them is robotic or laparoscopic operations performed by creating an abdominal incision. The uterus is removed with the help of 5-10 mm holes in the abdomen. Another preferred area for uterus removal operation is the vaginal area. Vaginal send Uterine removal operations are also called hysterectomy . No matter what method is tried in uterine removal operations, the help of a specialist doctor is required.
How is Uterine Removal Surgery Performed?
Uterus to be taken Surgery is a serious operation. Before the operation, some examinations should be done and the risk status of the patient should be determined. As a result of the necessary examinations, it is decided to perform the operation open or closed according to the risk status of the patient. On the day of surgery, the patient should not have eaten anything for at least 8-10 hours before. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia, but in some cases, regional anesthesia can also be applied. The operation varies between 30 minutes and 3 hours on average.
Considerations After Uterine Removal Surgery
It is very important in the next process for those who have uterine removal surgery . The things that patients should pay attention to after the surgery are as follows;
- Patients may stay in the hospital for a few days after surgery.
- For post-operative pain, the doctor gives the necessary drugs, so that the person's pain is at least minumum descends to the level. If your pain does not go away even though you use medications, you should definitely consult your doctor.
- In addition to painkillers, your doctor will give you antibiotics against the risk of infection. You should also use them as recommended by your doctor.
- After the operation, you should not do heavy work and be careful.
- In order to avoid problems such as constipation after the operation, it is more liquid-based.Feeding must.
- You should not take a shower for 24-48 hours after the operation. Your doctor will give you the necessary information about this.
- In case of unexpected discharge and bleeding, you should definitely consult your doctor.
- After you are discharged from the hospital, you must walk for 15-20 minutes a day.
- After 30-45 days after the uterus removal operation, it is possible to have sexual intercourse again.
Uterine Removal Surgery Price
Uterine removal surgery price varies according to the applied methods and specialists. It at the point For the clearest information, you should first consult with a specialist doctor and be examined. However, in this way by operation You can get the relevant net price information. Thanks to advanced technologies, such operations are more comfortable, but at the same time, operation prices increase in such options.
Uterine Removal Surgery Ankara
Uterine removal surgery is performed using much more advanced methods in metropolitan cities such as Ankara. Therefore, the success rate of operations in these places is much higher. Therefore, your primary preferences should definitely be metropolitan cities. Especially in these cities, you can have a much more comfortable and comfortable operation thanks to the specialist doctors who are successful in their fields.
Assoc. Dr. Uterine Removal Surgery with Derman Başaran
Assoc. Dr. Derman Başaran is a very successful specialist in uterine removal surgeries. He supports you throughout the whole process and works to make the operations successful. He is a very successful specialist in this field, which you can choose with peace of mind in operations such as uterine removal surgery . You can reach our teacher and get support for many important health problems, especially uterine removal operations. You can make an appointment and visit to get information about the examination and surgery.